Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This will probably be the last post from me for a little while but stay tuned my family will be posting updates on facebook and hopefully here as well. I have a strange feeling today slowly coming over me throughout the day. I have been asking G-d since I found out about this to please grant me a wish but my wish has changed. I was asking to be cured and to not have this be true but realizing thats not possible immediately I accept this trial and will fight hard for myself and my family to recover fully and quickly. My wish is now (Shalom) I am looking for peace, Peace for me, Peace for my loved ones and all who care about me. Whatever happens I am only going to ask for this one thing for now. My life is just taking an unexpected turn and its time to let it be. I will go to sleep with a little help from the pharmacy and hopefully G-d will grant me this wish. Good night my friends, my family, may G-d bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment