Thursday, September 17, 2009

Great day folks! A little scary though. I went to Memorial Sloan Kettering's brand new facility today and wow it was amazing. Just beautiful. I was taken back by the feelings though knowing I am in a cancer hospital mad reality click in a little. I did have a slight panic attack when they wanted to do another mammo and sono. Both turned out to be OK! great news no cancer in my left breast now I can concentrate on healing my right breast. This experience is like a walk into the twilight zone I am just waiting to see aliens or monsters because it feels surreal. Me Nicole Rowe in a cancer hospital being asked to sign a health proxy at just 40 years old. This isn't supposed to happen to ME. But it is happening and I will gain strenght to fight this full force! I am going to work tomorrow and will pretend through another day like nothing is wrong and so on and so on and so on....

No comments:

Post a Comment